Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Project New Me

So tomorrow is the first day of project new me.

Last year I had started a new diet and was able to drop about 20lbs.  Then life happened and I sprained my ankle and put ALL of that weight back on.  So tomorrow I am going to start day one of Project New Me.  I am going to document my progress here.  I trying to see if this will help to motivate me.  This way I am announcing to the cyber world that I working toward this.  I will try a post some every day even if it just a quick update about how I did that day.  I am going to list me goals below and will put them at the bottom of each entry and cross them out as I reach them.

So my starting weight is 185lbs

So here are my goals:
1. Drop 5lbs
2. Work out every day even if it only for 10 minutes (Number of days in a row of working out: 0)
3. Drop 10lbs
4. Follow my diet (Number of days in a row of following diet: 0)
5. Drop 15lbs
6. Don't cheat, ie no candy (Number of days in a row of no cheating: 0)
7. Drop 20lbs
8. Drop 25lbs
9. Drop 30lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment