Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Days 131-143 of 365 Days of Thankfulness

5/20: I am grateful that my mom is flexible with her schedule so that I could go into work today and have off on Friday.

5/21: I am thankful that I am continuing to make progress on my weight loss.

5/22: I am grateful that I was able to get alot done at work today as I will be out for the next two days.

5/23: I am thankful that our appointment with the neurosurgeon went well.

5/24: I am thankful that I was able to take today off so that I could help Amye to get ready for her big day tomorrow.

5/25: I am thankful that we had a beautiful day for Amye and Gavin's wedding.  And that everything went very smoothly.

5/26: I am grateful to my parent for watching Riley last night so that Kyle and I could have a night out.

5/27: I am thankful for all the military members who are away from their families protecting this country so I can living safely.

5/28: I am thankful that I was able to get everything packed that I need for Riley hospital stay tonight so i don't have to worry about it tomorrow.

5/29: I am thankful that Riley's surgery went well.

5/30: I am thankful that we had a quiet day in the hospital today.

5/31: I am thankful for the amazing doctors, nurses, and RTs in PICU at Johns Hopkins.  I am especially thankful to the one RT that kept a calm attitude and thus kept me calm when all hell was breaking loose with Riley's oxygen levels.

6/1:  I am grateful that Riley had a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment