Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Monday, July 11, 2011

Making Baby Food

I have never been  avery good cook, but I throughly enjoying making Riley baby food.  It is so easy.  I just spent a couple of quite hours in my kitchen alone making her food.  I put her to bed, put some music on and danced around my kitchen as I made food. 
 
Here is what I made:
Peas (she LOVES peas)
Apples
Apple and Avocado (Avocado is the newest thing that she has had and she loves it)
Pear and Avocado
Pear and Apple
Banana, Raspberries, and Gram Cracker
Banana
Yellow and Green Squash
Grean Beans
 
I think this might become a new hobby for me.  I want to figure out which combination she likes best and make a bunch it so in the winter she can still have summer produce.  If anyone has good recipes that their kids like let me know.  Riley is not a picky eater.  the only food she can't have is blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment