Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weight Loss Update

So I have not done a weight loss update in awhile.  I have now moved on to plan C since starting this blog.  But I think I found the one.  I am now under the care of a doctor following a rather strict diet plan.  My husband has a friend  that started on this plan I think about 6-8 months ago and saw great results, he has since stopped and is doing something different.  But before that he got Kyle on it.  Kyle has lost 40lbs since starting in March.  I was already kinda following the plan because Kyle was on it so we had changed a but of what we were buying at the grocery store.  So 3 weeks ago I went to see this doctor and got on the plan fully.

The plan does like this you cut out as much sugar from your diet as possible.  And the things you do eat you want to have the lowest sugar possible.  You get to pick form several choices for each meal and can have as may veggies as you want as snacks throughout the day.  Water is also a big part, you drink at least 2 liters of it a day and can have any diet soda too.

Here is an explain of a day meals:
Breakfast: 1c corn flakes with 1/2c skim milk and 1/2c orange juice
Lunch: Small tossed salad with light dressing, a piece of light bread and choice of fruit
Dinner: 1/4 broiled hamburger, 1/2c mashed potatoes, and 1/2c green vegetables

You only eat fruit if it on your choice of meal (ie lunch choice above).  You also take an appetite suppressant an hour after breakfast.  And every 2 weeks you go in to see the doctor and get a B-12 shot.

What is good about this program is that it helps you to learn a better way to eat and how to make healthier choices in food.  It just becomes a way of life.  In 3 weeks I have lost 8lbs and when I started I didn't think that I would follow it, but it been pretty easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment