Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Update on Project New Me

I know that I have not posted anything for quite awhile and it has been even longer since I did a "Project New Me" update. While Project New Me has still been in effect even though I have not updated in a while.

About two weeks ago I actually started a phase (ie diet). My husband has been doing Medifast for the 2 months or so and I finally decided to try it out too. Day 1 of Medifast was on 9/2/13. And I weighed in at 175lbs. I also took my body measurements (which are listed down below). I will be trying to take this every month to track my process so I will not do this again until 10/2.

My Measurements at the start of Medifast:
Upper Arms: 14.0 in
Chest: 35.0 in
Waist: 37.0 in
Hips: 45.0 in
Thighs: 27.0 in

After 2 weeks of being on plan I have drop 10 LBS!!!!! And I feel great about it. I have actually started to have people tell me that they can see a difference!!!! I am so excited about getting myself into a healthier body. The package food from Medifast is actually not all the bad. I was not sure that I was really going to like any of it and there have been things that I will not order again. Some of favorites are the French Vanilla Shakes, the S'more Crunch bar and the Caramel Crunch bar. This plan has also forced me to start cooking dinner every night. Which I am actually finding that I enjoy more then I thought I would. We would cook dinner sometime but mostly it consisted of throwing something on the grill or order in. My husband and I have tried out several different recipes and I think I am going to start putting some of our favorites on a page here on the blog.

Starting weight on Project New Me: 185 lbs
Current weight: 165 lbs
Goal weight: 135 lbs (this has been updated)

So here are my goals:
1. Drop 5 lbs 
2. Work out every day even if it only for 10 minutes {I am not allowed to work out yet on this new plan}
3. Drop 10 lbs 
4. Follow my diet
5. Drop 15 lbs 
6. Don't cheat, ie no candy
7. Drop 20 lbs 
8. Drop 25 lbs
9. Drop 30 lbs
10. Drop 35 lbs
11. Drop 40 lbs
12. Drop 45 lbs
13. Drop 50 lbs

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment