Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Days of Thankfulness

So one year ago when I started these Thankfulness posts I had the best of intentions of posting something for all 365 days, but I only made it to 212. So I thought that I would put together the Top 10 Things that I am thankful this year.

10. I am thankful that Kyle and I were able to drop an amazing amount of weight to get ourselves healthier. 

9. I am thankful that I was able to cut my work hours this year in order to spend more time at home.

8. I am grateful for the large support network that we have. It is amazing to me how many people support who aren't related to us

7. I am thankful for my wonderful husband

6. I am thankful for our Godson. And I am doubly thankful that he is as healthy a he can be right now.

5. I am grateful for my wonderful friends

4. I am grateful for each new thing that Riley learns

3. I am thankful for how happy Riley is as soon as I walk in the door. It does not matter how bad my day was she always has a smile and a big hug waiting for me when I come in.

2. For my mom, without her we would not be able to do everything that we are able to do.

1. That we still have Riley. She was one very sick little girl this summer and I am grateful that we had good doctors and a huge pray network that prayed for her nonstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment