Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Days 60 - 65 of 395 Days of Thankfulness

3/10: I am thankful that I got to spend the day with my future sister-in-law.  We had a very nuce day exploring Ellicott City and then had tea.  It was alot of fun.

3/11: I am thankful that I still get together with my friends from high school for dinner.  we try to get together at least once a month.

3/12: I am grateful to the Mary Kay ladies that taught me how to do a smokey eye.  I have watned to learn how to do that so awhile now.

3/13: I am thankful that Kyle and I are in a position that we are able to make improvements to our house. 

3/14: I am thankful for my in-laws who made us dinner last night after we had to drop our car off to be fixed.

3/15: I am grateful to come home after a long day to Riley smiling face and then spending time playing in the floor with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment