Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Days 106-118 of 365 Days of Thankfulness

4/24: I am thankful to have a rook over my head.

4/25: I am grateful for good friends.

4/26: I am thankful that the Dogwood tree in my backyard seems to be coming back.  It is starting to bloom now.

4/27: I am thankful to my mom who came over on a Saturday to make bow for my sister-in-law's wedding.

4/28: I am thankful for the Nook Kyle gave me several years ago for Christmas.  It has allowed me to read more than ever before.

4/29: I am grateful to have dinner with my girl friends from high school.

4/30: I am grateful that Kyle and I can fight and talk through our problems.  Ever marriage has it ups and downs and as long as you both are trying to make it work it will.

5/1: I am grateful that Riley and Ella, our 85lb Rotti, are such good friends.  And that Ella is so good with Riley.

5/2: I am thankful for how Macy makes it to return and exchange things.  I brought a great dress that had weird stitching in it and they made it super easy to exchange it for another without my receipt.

5/3: I am grateful to Riley's wonderful teachers and the staff at her school.  They had Field Day to today and it was so fun to watch Riley interacting with the other kids in her class.

5/4: I am thankful that Kyle took off of work so that I could go to a concert for my sister-in-law's bachorolette party.

5/5: I am grateful for a quiet Mommy and Riley day.

5/6: I am thankful that the weather held out for us yesterday so we were able to go to the Zoo.

5/7: I am thankful for how happy Riley is when I come home from work.  It makes even the worst day better.



No comments:

Post a Comment