Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Days 100-105 of 365 Days of Thankfulness

4/18: I am grateful to one of my coworkers.  After listening to me get not great news about Riley's sleep study and she decided that I needed to get out of our office and took me to lunch.

4/19: I am grateful to our ENT's assistant.  She was able to get us on our favorite ENT's schedule quickly without alot of fuss.

4:20: I am thankful for my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law they invited me to go shopping all day and I was able to enjoy myself without worry about everything going on with Riley and her sleep study.


4/21: I am thankful for my husband who does alot of home improvements.  He redid our deck this weekend and it looks wonderful now.

4/22: I am thankful to Riley's pulmonologist for fitting us in for a refit for a new mask for Riley's CPAP machine. 

4/23: I am thankful for the quiet evening I get to spend with Riley.  She amazes me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment