Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Journey to 13.1 miles

So I am a bit late with a New Years Resolution but I find that since the arrival of my beautiful 14 month old daugther I am having a hard time being on tine for anythign.  So here it is... my goal is to finish a half marathon.  If my training goes well maybe even a full marathon.  I am hopeful that this will be a year of great changes for myself and my daugther.  If have come across this blog and don't know my daugther's story look for a separate entry for her story, for she has her own interesting story to tell.  So back to me and my journey.  Since I know myself and have tried before to set a goal of losting weight and failed.  I have decieded instead to set some specific goals.

Goal 1: Be able to run unstop for 1 mile.
Goal 2: Be able to run unstop for 3 miles
Goal 3: Run/exericse 3 days of week
Goal 4: Start marathon training
Ultimate Goal: To finish a race

So there we are and lets hop I can follow throught on this.  Wish me luck.


LilySlim Weight loss tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment