Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Days 8, 9, & 10 of 365 days of Thankfulness

Day 8:
I am grateful that I am able to work 10 hours days at work because it gives me another day to stay at home with Riley.

Day 9:
I am grateful for my father and that he taught how to use tools.  I was able to adjust Riley's wheelchair all by myself without having to try and schedule the wheelchair company to come out.

Day 10:
I am grateful for pinterest and youtube.  I am using tips and videos to try to motivate myself to losing the weight that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment