Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Days of Thankfulness

I have been bad with posting what I am thankful for each day.  I am going to catch up today and try to be better going forward.

Day 14 (1/21): I am thankful for a quiet day at home with Riley. She had no scholl so we got to spend the entire day together.

Day 15 (1/22): I am thankful to have a husband that loves like Kyle does.

Day 16 (1/23): I am thankful for coffee on morning where it is very hard to get up.

Day 17 (1/24):  I am thankful that I have been staying motivated about my diet and have been really good about not cheating.

Day 18 (1/25): I am thankful that it Friday and I get a 3 day weekend with Riley and Kyle.

Day 19 (1/26): I am thankful that Kyle, Riley, and I got to play in the snow today.  It was just enough snow to be fun and not enough to be a pain.

Day 20 (1/27): I am thankful for getting time to spend with Kyle's family.  We don't always get to spend alot of time with them, but today my niece had her 1st birthday party and I got to see Kyle family for at least alittle while before my allergies acted up and we had to leave.

Day 21 (1/28): As the 28th is my mom birthday, I thought that I would sing her praises as to why I am thankful for her.  My mom is amazing she has been watching Riley since I went back to work after having her.  She is so selfless.  She offer to come in the morning when Kyle is having a late night so that he can sleep.  

Day 22 (1/29): I am thankful for my sister-in-law Julie.  She came all the way up from VA with my adorable baby nephew to watch Riley today.  As my mom is on a well deserved vacation in FL.

Day 23 (1/30): I am thankful that I had a child free evening last night.  Riley had a early morning appointment, so she spent the night with Grandma and Pop.

Day 24 (1/31): I am thankful for being able to go out after a long day at work and get my hair done.  I always feel like a new person after getting my hair done.

No comments:

Post a Comment