Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Days 71-90 of 365 Days of Thankfulness

3/21: I am grateful that our dog, who is a 85lbs Rottweiler is so awesome with Riley.  She climbs all over that poor dog and Ella just takes it or moves away when she has had enough. 
3/22: I am grateful to the paramedic that kept me calm and in control while trying to get Riley ready to go in the ambulance.  See this post to why we where in the ambulance.
3/23: I am thankful to the Disney store in White Marsh that were able to hold a Peter Pan costume for me for my cousin.  I have been looking for one since Christmas and he is going to be so excited for it when he comes to visit this weekend.
3/24: I thankful for my understanding friends.  Riley and I were suppose to go to a birthday party at the bounce house but since she had been in the hospital on Friday.  I decided that it was not a great idea and my friend totally understood that I had to cancel at the last minute.
3/25: I am grateful that my job has some flexiblity when it goes to working from home.  We only have one car that is good in the snow and today we got a spring snow storm, so hubby was able to take the safe car and I was able to work from home and not have to take leave.
3/26: I am grateful for my mom, she washed my floors today.
3/27: I am thankful to my husband for helping get our house in order for my family visiting.
3/28: I am thankful for my wonderful hairdresser.  He always makes me feel like a million bucks
3/29: I am grateful for my wonderful family.  We had a wonderful day at the train museum.
3/30: I am thankful both sides of my family are so awesome.  My parents had a big Easter celebration and both my dad's and mom's families where there. It was so much fun.
3/31: I am grateful that Riley is so good in church.
4/1: I am grateful to have a extra day off from work.  We had a great weekend but it was very tiring.
4/2: I am grateful for my cousin Lauren, because today was her birthday.
4/3: I am grateful that my Godson Ian is doing so well after being in a feeding program for 8 weeks.
4/4: I am grateful that I had friends that had wonderful senses of humor.  I posted a really old picture from the 80s and take several of my old friends and they all had awesomely funny comments about it.
4/5: I am grateful that the weather is starting to get nicer outside and our neighborhood is starting to come alive again.  When I came home from work today I found Kyle and Riley out at the park with
4/6:  I am grateful for my cousin Harrison.  He turned 2 today.
4/7: I am grateful that I have another day off before I have to go back to work.

4/8: I am grateful for the beautiful weather that we are having today.  i actually slept with the windows open in my bedroom last night

4/9:  I am thankful for one of my coworkers.  She is a wonderful photographer and knows that I am trying to teach myself.  She lent me a book all about composition of a great picture.  I can't wait to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment