Riley

Riley

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Update on Project New Me

Project New Me is going pretty well. I had been down 12 lbs, but I had a back slide at Easter. My family came in and I did not pay attention to what I was eating and I put 6 lbs back on. That was really discouraging, especially because it was completely my fault. But I buckled down with my diet and started exercising and I drop 5 lbs since Easter. So that brings my total weight loss to 11 lbs. Which means that I get to mark another goal off my list. YEAH ME!!

I am the worst self motivator, so I am trying some new things to help myself succeed. I have added an alarm to my phone to reminder to exercise everyday. I have added a second alarm to try to get myself to go to bed at a decent time. And I still have my signs around my house.

Starting weight: 185 lbs
Current weight: 174 lbs
Goal weight: 145 lbs

So here are my goals:
1. Drop 5 lbs
2. Work out every day even if it only for 10 minutes (Number of days in a row of working out: 1)
3. Drop 10 lbs
4. Follow my diet
5. Drop 15 lbs
6. Don't cheat, ie no candy
7. Drop 20 lbs
8. Drop 25 lbs
9. Drop 30 lbs
10. Drop 35 lbs
11. Drop 40 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment